torrentpost.com is a torrent search engine launched in 2014 and is operated by a dedicated team spread all over the globe.
Starting form day one torrentpost.com was aimed on establishing a new standard for torrent search engines and providing a user-friendly interface that will make the search of torrents easier and more organized.
torrentpost.com is not a tracker and hosts no content, we provide only access to already available torrents in a same way Google and other search engines do.
One of the things that we are most proud of is our large and friendly community and Mod Crew. Over the years we built a real family of people contributing to the website, partly outgrew our torrent side and became a new home for many users. We're glad to have all these awesome people on board and with their help by the end of 2014 torrentpost.com entered Alexa's Top 1million and we became a part of the Internet History.
The main goal of torrentpost.com is to provide users with a user-friendly interface that will make search of torrents easier and more organized. But also we do our best to establish a new high standard for torrent sites and lead the whole community of p2p users into a new era.
We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on torrentpost.com. The torrent information we host does not have files that can be copyrighted. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove torrents from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
- Send your Claim to [email protected]
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
- The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder;
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder;
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct torrent pages. We don't accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
And the last thing you need to know is that after your request we will remove the torrent file only from our website. The name of your product will still remain indexed and if it had a media page, the media page will stay. Also we can't remove the torrent from other websites hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its description.